1. Open Inkscape (free to install), and this can also be done in Sure Cuts A Lot 2.0 (tutorial is very similar), and open the SVG you want.
2. Duplicate the main shape and move it to the right, and make sure it's overlapping, since it will open up like card.
4. There will be 3 cuts for your cutting machine, the true SVG, and the combined shape for the card.
Pink is the card, purple/yellow egg is my SVG I want to use on the card
5. Glue the SVG on the right side of your combined shape. And fold the combined into half like a card.
6. Here's what the back will look like:
7. Now you're finished! You open up the card and personalize it. Pretty much any SVG will work as long as there's good overlapping with the silhouettes. Please do ask me any questions, I will be happy to help you. Good luck and Enjoy!
Note: Image may or may not be from Google Images Coloring Pages. Copyrighted, for personal use only. Use at your own discretion.